Monday, October 20, 2014

Krylon Mini Mystery Box Project

I was lucky enough to get selected to receive a Krylon Mini Mystery Box a few weeks ago.  I was so excited when that box arrived!  In the box was a small wood crate from Walnut Hollow cute wooden buttons, little mini cans of brown and red spray paint, white fabric squares and a strip of burlap.  I apparently got distracted the day I was taking pictures of the crate and contents because this is all I've got...



I decided make a fall table crate.  I painted the crate red and dusted the burlap with the brown to darken it up so the buttons would stand out a bit.  I couldn't decide what to do with the fabric so I chose not to use it but replaced it with a pickle jar to hold my plactic-ware.   I'm very happy with how it turned out!  It will be getting lots of use very soon because we love to eat dinner outside when the weather is nice.  The crate is the perfect size for my younger daughter to carry and get to feel helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment