Sunday, September 29, 2013

I love Lowes!

I am a huge fan of Lowes!  Don't get me wrong, I like "The Depot" but Lowes is a little more girl friendly, in my opinion.  I absolutely love when they reset their lighting department.  My Lowes has quite a few clearance lights right now!

I have been wanting a particular sconce for a while but just didn't want to pay $50 for it.  So, I waited.  Today, I saw it was on clearance for $25!  Um, yes, I will buy it now!!!  So, I get the lighting guy & he says they have no more and none of the Lowes in our area has it either. I ask for the display & he says sure.  He takes it down & makes me ticket for the cashier & informs me he marked it down to $15 because it's the display.  Holy crap!  A $50 for $15!  Woohoo!  


Last year, I bought my laundry room a super cute light the same way and paid $15 for it too!  


My mom rarely paid or pays full price for anything.  She's just smart about shopping!  I do my best to not pay full price.  I'm not as good as she is but I don't have her years of experience either!    Just keep your eyes open and be patient. There is money to be saved!  Happy hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment