Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Goodbye Mosquitos?

I found a list of plants that repel mosquitos a few weeks ago.  Mosquitos are starting to join us on our patio in the evenings so I thought I'd try planting some of these plants and give them a shot.  At the very least, I have a pretty pot of plants for my patio.  I went to Lowe's and got some basil, marigolds, a citronella.  I had a super cute lantern that I found at Kohl's last year.  My kids keep taking it off the table because they don't want to break it so it spends more time on the ground next to my patio sofa.  I crammed the lantern into the back of the pot and love how it turned out!


                      

            

 My cute little lantern is now getting used instead of hiding from my beloved children!  As far as how well it repels mosquitos, that remains to be seen.  I will update that in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment