Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Teacher's Gifts

I, like many of you, have been scouring Pinterest for ideas for teachers gifts for the last 2 weeks.  I found a lot of towel, pitchers, cups and such.  I wanted to do soething a little different.  I have several friends that are teachers and they get together and relax with a weekly happy hour at someones house.  Sometimes, there's just not enough chairs.  I thought I'd give my kids teachers a happy hour kit!  Please excuse the pictures.  I forgot to take any until I'd already gotten to school.  

   


Their gifts consisted of a camping chair, a koozie, a bottle of water (because beer isn't exactly approriate at school) a bottle of sunscreen, and some Snickers bites.     


                        


My tag is a little sad because I was in a huge hurry and didn't have time to make a super cute one.  I hope this helps you out!  I bought the chairs at Academy for a very affordable price.  I left the tags on so they could exchange it if they wanted to get a different color, I'm not being tacky ;)  I'm a huge fan of functional gifts and best of all, my kids teachers loved them!  Mission completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment