Sunday, June 1, 2014

Strawberry Banana Love

I bought a big container of beautiful strawberries on Friday.  And naturally, I got some bananas too.  My kids love both fruits as a snack and love them in a smoothie.

           

I took my girls swimming today and we were starving when we got home.  Those strawberries were calling my name!  As I was cutting up some stawberreis, the bananas caught my eye.  I decided to whip up a light and tasty treat!  

           

I sliced and diced my fruit and added 2(ish) tablespoons of redi-whip and stirred it all together so the "fluff" was on all of the fruit.  

           

My girls were huge fans of their treat and I love that they got in a nice sized dose of fresh fruit.  My kids love fruit and I have no trouble getting them to eat it but it turns into a treat when I added a little bit of "fluff."  Light, fresh, tasty, cool, happy kids, happy mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment