Thursday, August 8, 2013

Here goes nothing!

So, it's 1:12am and for some reason I felt so compelled to start this now.  I tried to start a blog before but failed.  Let's be honest, I have a terrible habit of over thinking things, panicking and then quitting before I even get started.  This should explain the previously failed attempt to even start a blog.  My best friend, Melanie, has been after me for months to start this.  She wins! 

My girls are out of town visiting grandparents for the next 5 days.  This leaves me lots of time for projects and cleaning.  Hoping that it really happens the way I have it planned in my head - I'm such a procrastinator! So, I guess this is my first project.

I suppose I should tell you a little about about me.  I'm Christel.  I'm a stay-at-home mom slash photographer.  I married my high school sweetheart & we have two girls, a dog son, and two foster dogs that are with us for about 2yrs while their parents are living it up in Australia!  I'll admit that I'm a tad jealous.  My husband is secretly a very funny guy.  He helps keep my flakiness in check.  I'm a huge fan of my husband & my kids are my world!  I decide to call my blog Probably THAT Mom because I seem to say things that are sometimes seen as slightly inappropriate or just said at the wrong time.  I do goofy crap that makes me look totally unqualified!  Maybe I am.  It's ok because my family loves me and I'm not that worried about other peoples opinions.  I will leave you with my most favorite photo of me & my girls.


 We took this on our way to gather plant specimens to examine under their microscopes.  Nerdy is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment