Tuesday, August 13, 2013

While my kids were out if town...

My girls were gone visiting their grandparents for a few days.  While they were gone, I got some work done, got major parts of some projects done & got to simply hang out with the Mr.  I though I would share a few things that went down while my kids were gone.

I started them off right with giant Slurpees to get all sugared up for NaNa!

Mr Davis & I had a nice dinner...just us.

We got in some range time together.

 Jared always see cars parked here.  There's a bridge behind me.  He's always wondered what was the big deal so we stopped. 

We took a stroll through the woods to see where the trail took us.

Beautiful!!!

And someone, who shall remain nameless, slipped on mud & went "splat" & promised to destroy my phone if I didn't delete the picture of him covered in mud.

Like I said, I worked on some projects & I'll post more on those then they're complete.  Saying that will give me a good reason to wrap them up quickly - don't want to show you what a slacker I can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment