Friday, August 23, 2013

Hill Country Water Gardens

My girls are always asking to walk through Hill Country Water Gardens.  We had no other plans today so why not!?  There is always so much to see and such fun things for your yard!

They have the cutest fairy furniture!

My girls were in heaven with the selection of fairy house accessories 

The fairy house displays were super cute!  Naturally, my children chose to ignore the Please Don't Touch signs!

We also found a herd of pet rocks

And some crazy yard birds

My girls have always had such a love for the glass toad stools!  I broke down this time and bought them each a small one.
 
 We were there for about an hour and were the only kids.  The girls were invited to feed the fish in the big tank.  They were so excited & thought it was just the greatest thing!

It really is a very pretty store/ nursery! 


My girls are looking forward to fall and coming to pick out a pumpkin.  They have several varieties that you don't really see at HEB.  They also decided that they really want some fairy furniture for their birthdays.  I love their imaginations and how willing they are to believe in magic.  If it hadn't started to get hot, we would have spent more time there today!  I know we'll be back there soon.  They found lots of things they want to show Mr Davis for our backyard.  If they have their way, he's going to be a very busy guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment